This contemporary style two-piece power package includes a power reclining sofa and power reclining loveseat with console. Combining high-tech advancements and downhome comfort with a fashion-forward sense of style, the pair features real leather in the seating area for true indulgence where it matters most. Contemporary waterfall tufting adds a distinctive look and the neutral tone is right at home in most any room. Pamper yourself with the air massage system and heated seat element for soothing relaxation as well as a zero-gravity mechanism that raises the ottoman for better blood flow.
- Includes power reclining sofa and power reclining loveseat with console
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Leather interior seating; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Dual-sided recliners (middle seat of sofa remains stationary); middle seat with flip-down table and 2 cup holders; loveseat has 2 cup holders and console for storage
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Air massage system includes 3 settings: steady, pulse and wave (with automatic 20-minute shutoff feature)
- Heat in the seat element (with automatic 30-minute shutoff feature)
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Zero-gravity mechanism (raises the ottomans to 23" off the floor for improved blood flow)
- Power cords included; UL Listed
- Extended ottomans for enhanced comfort
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa and Loveseat
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.