This bedroom set proves that it's great to break from tradition, as long as the craftsmanship remains. With the use of exposed bolt heads and the look of mortise and tenon construction, this decidedly different ensemble takes a bold and beautiful twist on urban industrial style. A dark brown finish brings out the complexity and graininess of the wood for an earthy sensibility. Flush-mount drawers with forged steel color metal pulls keep it on the cutting edge of cool.
- Includes bed (with headboard, footboard, roll slats and storage side rails), dresser with mirror and 2 nightstands
- Made of acacia wood, oak veneers and engineered wood
- Dark brown finish; inset bolt heads, mortise and tenon effect
- Headboard with polyester upholstery
- Side rails; each with 2 smooth-gliding drawers
- Dresser with 6 drawers
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Nightstand with 2 drawers
- Top drawers with felt lining; dovetail drawer construction
- Bed does not require a foundation/box spring
- Assembly required
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with 4 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.