This sofa, loveseat and swivel accent chair let you make a high-style statement at a comfortably affordable price. The sofa and loveseat with richly traditional roll arms are given a modern punch care of oversized nailhead trim in a black nickeltone finish. The sofa and loveseat's linen-weave upholstery in fresh and clean sandstone beige is complemented by designer pillows that add texture and sophistication. The swivel accent chair's gorgeous graphite gray upholstery enriched with raised texturing and a chic geometric pattern, is a pleasure for the senses and the 360-degree swivel makes this chair that much more of a head turner.
- Includes sofa, loveseat and swivel accent chair
- Sofa, loveseat and swivel accent chair with corner-blocked frame
- Sofa and loveseat with attached back and loose seat cushions
- Sofa and loveseat toss pillows included
- Toss pillows with soft polyfill
- Swivel accent chair with loose seat cushion
- Accent chair with 360-degree swivel
- Swivel accent chair with polyester upholstery
- Sofa and loveseat with polyester upholstery; polyester and polyester/chenille pillows
- Sofa and loveseat with black nickeltone nailhead trim and exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Sofa, loveseat and swivel accent chair with high-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Sofa, loveseat and swivel accent chair with platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.